In this episode of Keeping Ag Real, Jenny Schweigert connects with Tracy Zeorian, a custom wheat harvester and founder of HarvestHer. The show tackles USDA data, gluten-free diets and navigating through family dynamics in a 40 ft living space.
When times get tough, the tough get going. Times are tough, especially for farmers and custom harvesters. To ease the stress, Tracy is growing the HarvestHer movement by adding a wellness event for HarvestHer, April 13-15, 2018. Stay tuned for additional information at HarvestHer.com, Facebook.com/HarvestHer and Twitter @HarvestHer.
- 3:27 - Flashback to the 80's for Custom Harvesting
- 6:40 - Stranded by drought and hail
- 8:18 - Finding a silver lining
- 10:10 - Family dynamics in a 40ft living space
- 12:10 - Dive back into one of Jenny's favorite topics...Data and the USDA
- 13:50 - Gluten-free
- 14:23 - History is made as Tracy becomes the first woman President of the U.S. Custom Harvesters Association
- 15:00 - Women will be women
- 16:50 - The "Tell Your Story" rant
- 19:10 - Attitude ain't bad
- 22:10 - Bringing back the old fashioned Quilting Bee, without the quilt
- 24:25 - Tracy doesn't believe in the word impossible
Please be sure to follow Keeping Ag Real on Twitter-@KeepingAgReal, Facebook and the website KeepingAgReal. Note: KAR is now a blog and podcast.
Thank you for your continued support!